Monday, March 22, 2010

A Lack of Updates...

Yes, I know I'm late. Working nights leaves little room for updates (at least until I find me a notebook). Seion is still going strong however, reading plenty of books, checking plenty of comics, watching a lot of movies. In fact, I've just gotten the uncut version of Dune, and soon I hope to have a list of horror movies to take spitting aim at. I'm hoping that soon, soon, my breaks come more regularly and more updates will follow. For now, a gift.


Here's a cute page from the comic book adaptation of R.A. Salvatore's Exile, sequel to Homeland in the Legend of Drizzt saga. The book is very recommendable as a fantasy key work with a fantasy key character (I'm talking of course about Zaknafein - everyone who thinks Drizzt ain't half as awesome as we expected lift your arm! .... no? Well. Artemis Entreri. That is all.)

2 comments: